Are you interested in volunteering with Bristol Nightline?
Volunteering at Bristol Nightline can be a very rewarding experience
As a volunteer you can:
- Be a part of a service that supports people when they need it the most
- Help fight stigma surrounding mental health
- Develop skills that you can use in other areas of your life
- Gain experience in the mental health sector
- Be part of a welcoming society that cares about the well-being of every student
Who should volunteer:
The kind of person that makes a great volunteer is committed, empathetic, good at listening and most of all eager to learn and develop new skills. We welcome every student to train with us at our termly training sessions.