Are you interested in volunteering with Bristol Nightline?
Volunteering at Bristol Nightline can be a very rewarding experience
As a volunteer you can:
- Be a part of a service that supports people when they need it the most
- Help fight stigma surrounding mental health
- Develop skills that you can use in other areas of your life
- Gain experience in the mental health sector
- Be part of a welcoming society that cares about the well-being of every student
Who should volunteer:
The kind of person that makes a great volunteer is committed, empathetic, good at listening and most of all eager to learn and develop new skills. We welcome every student to train with us at our training sessions.
Applications for the 2020/21 listening team open from April 20th (training weekend September 11th-13th)
Publicity Volunteers are crucial to raising awareness of our service and helping in our aim to increase awareness of mental health issues in students.
Please fill in this form to apply for our publicity training.